Make changes to my child's transportation?

Posted by:

To make changes to your address or phone number, notify the school registrar as soon as possible. The registrar will put the information into the system allowing visibility to the Transportation Department. Transportation Staff cannot change your address information. Once your address has been changed, you can contact Transportation at (281) 577-8680 to find out your child's new bus information.

If your child will be a car rider, visit Car Rider Procedures. If you do not have a Car Rider Pass, you will be required to park your car and go into the front office with your ID.

Your child's campus must be notified of transportation changes.