The New Caney ISD Technology Department is striving to meet the needs of students and staff during this unprecedented time. If you are in need of assistance we can be reached by email or phone. Remote support is available 8 am - 4 pm Monday- Thursday.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include
- Student ID #
- Student First Name
- Student Last Name
- Phone Number to call back
- Phone: 281-577-2973
NCISD has provided WiFi Internet access for student computers at the following school parking lots. The parking lots are being used so you may remain in your car to practice social distancing.
- New Caney High School - Student Parking Lot
- Porter High School - Student Parking Lot
- Woodridge Forest Middle School - Cafeteria Parking Lot
- NCISD Technology Building - Parking Lot
- Bens Branch Elementary School - Front Bus Pick Up Lane
- Brookwood Forest Elementary School - Staff Parking Lot
- Dogwood Elementary School - Staff Parking Lot
- Kings Manor Elementary School - Front Parking Lot
- New Caney Elementary School - Front Parking Lot
- Sorters Mill Elementary School - Staff Parking Lot
- Valley Ranch Elementary School - Front Parking Lot
To accommodate student learning needs during the summer months and to most efficiently plan for next school year, students who will be returning to New Caney ISD schools for the 2020-21 school year may keep their district-issued Chromebook during the summer. Only students who know they will not be returning to school in New Caney ISD need to return their Chromebooks at the end of the semester.
If you keep your district-issued Chromebook and later determine you are not returning to New Caney ISD and need to return your Chromebook, please contact Technology Services to schedule a return time. Email email@example.com or call 281-577-2973.
INFORMACIÓN SOBRE CHROMEBOOKS
Para acomodar las necesidades de aprendizaje de los estudiantes durante los meses de verano y planificar de manera más eficiente para el próximo año escolar, los estudiantes que regresarán a las escuelas de New Caney ISD para el año escolar 2020-21 pueden quedarse con el Chromebook emitido por el distrito durante el verano. Solo los estudiantes que saben que no regresarán a New Caney ISD deben devolver sus Chromebooks al fin del semestre.
Si se quedan con el Chromebook emitido por el distrito y luego determina que no regresará a New Caney ISD y necesita devolver su Chromebook, comuníquese con los Servicios de Tecnología para regresarlo. Envíe un correo electrónico a firstname.lastname@example.org o llame al 281-577-2973.