Welcome to PHS Athletics
Porter High School Athletics aims to inspire and equip student-athletes with responsibility, values, sportsmanship, and teamwork through participation in sports so they can thrive in the REALITY of their future.
PHS offers coordinated boys and girls sports programs and is governed by the University Interscholastic League.
Single Game Ticket Information:
Porter High School Ticket Prices:
- Pre-Sale General Admission Adults - $5
- Pre-Sale General Admission Students - $3
- Pre-Sale Reserved - $7
- All tickets at the gate - $7
- Children 4 and under, free of charge for General Admission
Purchasing Tickets Online:
New Caney ISD offers online ticket sales for all 2022-2023 middle school and high school games. You will be able to purchase tickets online from the campus athletic page and/or the district athletic web page.
Varsity football tickets will go on sale Monday the week of the game. You can start purchasing tickets online at 12:01 am.
Tickets for all other games will be available online at 12:01 am on the day of the game.
Steps to Purchasing Tickets:
- Click the link on the left that says Event Tickets.
- Once you are on the ticket site there will be a list of games, scroll down to look for the game you are wanting.
- Click on Get Tickets.
- To get into the event you will either need to print the tickets or show the QR code on your phone.
- If a game is rescheduled for any reason, keep your ticket and you will be able to use those tickets for the game are at the rescheduled date.
Athletic Coordinator/Head Football Coach
281-577- 5900 ext. 5778
Assistant Athletic Coordinator
281-577-5900 ext. 5789
281-577-5900 ext. 5777