Technology Student Association
Our Technology Student Association has made it to State 5 of the last 6 years. Our students compete in any area of Technology. The most popular events where students compete in are:
- Video Productions - Produce a 5-minute short film
- Music Production - Produce a song that can have the potential to be played at the Opening of our National Conference
- SCVIS-Science Visual - Animation project
- WebMaster - Create a web page with the current year's theme information
- On-Demand Video - Produce a 1-minute video on-site
- Technology Debate issues
- Technology Bowl
Dues$25.00 (for shirts and district registration)
Meeting DaysMeetings, every Monday after school from 4;05 to 5pm.
Project PrepEvery morning or lunchtime, our lab is available for students to work on projects. Students have most of the year to get projects ready for a contest.
Contest DatesDates and times of contest will be announced during the school year. Regional Contest is usually in February.
PurposeThe objective of a TSA member is to perfect their projects for Contest. They must work diligently and always find ways to ensure that his/her project will do well at District, State, and National level.
Event/ActivityEvery membe display their projects to their classmates. This serves as a constructive criticism activity.
Vice President: "
Sargeant at Arms: "