Dogwood Library Media Center
- Students may check out one book at a time in the Primary Grades.
- Students may check out a maximum of two books in 3rd - 5th Grades with one being a chapter book.
- Books are checked out for a 6 day rotation.
- Student must pay for damaged or lost items checked out to their name.
- Students with an overdue item or who owes a fine will not be allowed to check out additional items.
- Encourage students to gain information literacy skills
- Support students and teachers to increase a love for reading
- Discover learning through the use of Makerspace projects