Welcome to WOMS Library
Library Media Center Hours:
7:45 a.m. - 4:05 p.m.
- If students want to visit the library between 7:45 am-8:23 am, they must get a pass from media specialist or media center aide.
- Students may check out a maximum of two books.
- Students must show their Student ID to check out a book.
- Books are checked out for 2 weeks.
- A fine of $0.05 per day is charged per item turned in after its due date. Weekends and school holidays are not counted.
- A student with an overdue item or who owes a fine will not be allowed to check out additional items.
- A student must pay for damaged or lost items checked out in his/her name.
- Students that have lost items from previous schools within NCISD will not be allowed to check out.