Welcome to the Crippen Library Media Center!
Our staff this year is Mrs. Munoz, Campus Media Specialist and Ms. Rangel, Library Media Center Aide.
The Crippen Elementary Library Media Center is committed to helping students and staff develop information literacy skills and an enjoyment of reading. We continue to offer exciting Makerspaces where students will create, collaborate and problem solve through a variety of hands-on activities. Students will visit the Library Media Center during their regular specials time.
- To help students develop information literacy skills for lifelong learning.
- To provide access to print and non-print materials.
- To help students develop an enjoyment and love of reading.
- To provide leadership, collaboration, and assistance to teachers, staff, and students.
- To encourage students to discover learning through Makerspace activities.
- Be respectful to people and supplies
- Maintain a proper voice level
- Help keep our area clean and neat
- Come willing to learn
- Work together
Book Check-Out Policy
- We ask that students show their Student ID to check out a book.
- Books are checked out for 2 weeks.
- Students may check out a maximum of two books.
- A student with an overdue item or who owes a fine will not be allowed to check out additional items.
- A student must pay for damaged or lost items checked out in his/her name.
- Students that have lost items from previous schools within NCISD will not be allowed to check out.