Welcome to the Oakley Media Center
Media Center Hours: 8:10 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Media Center Policies
- Students may check out a maximum of two books for First through Fifth.
- Kindergarten students begin with one book.
- Books are checked out for one specials rotation.
- Books may be checked out for two special rotations maximum.
- A student with an overdue item or who owes a fine will not be allowed to check out additional items.
- A student must pay for damaged or lost items checked out in his/her name.
- Media Center Emails are sent out automatically.
Media Center Goals
- To help students develop information literacy skills for lifelong learning.
- To provide access to print and non-print material.
- To help students develop an enjoyment and love of reading.
- To provide leadership, collaboration, and assistance to teachers, staff, and students.