Welcome to the Oakley Media Center
Media Center Hours
7:00 a.m. - 2:50 p.m.
Media Center Policies
- Students may check out a maximum of two books.
- Books are checked out for one specials rotation.
- Books may be checked out for two special rotations maximum.
- A student with an overdue item or owes a fine will not be allowed to check out additional items.
- A student must pay for damaged or lost items check out in his/her name.
- Students that have lost or overdue items from previous schools within NCISD will not be allowed to check out material.
Media Center Goals
- To help students develop information literacy skills for lifelong learning.
- To provide access to print and non-print material.
- To help students develop an enjoyment and love of reading.
- To provide leadership, collaboration, and assistance to teachers, staff, and students.