Degrees and Certifications:
Computer Applications Computer Information Systems Health All-Level Physical Education Secondary Physical Education
Mr. John Castles
I am a graduate Stephen F. Austin State University. I have 22 years of teaching experience. I have taught at Duncanville, Cooper, Shepherd, Kingwoood, Atascocita and now at Porter. I teach Computer Programming, BIM, SpartanTech and Computer Maintance. I am a graduate from Stephen F. Austin State University.
- Computer Information Systems
- Technology Applications
- All-Level Physical Education
- Ext: 5776
- Tutorials will be before or after school by appointment email@example.com
- The only days that tutoring will not be offered is on Wednesdays and Fridays
- Be Respectful to classmates, equipment and all adults.
- Follow all classroom rules and procedures as listed in the Student Handbook.
- Take care of all equipment and furniture and help keep our classroom organized and clean at all items.
- Be in the classroom when the bell rings and read each day’s objectives, essential questions and assignments.
- Be kind help others, say nice things, and act in a way that you would like someone to act towards you
1st Period - Computer Technicians
2nd Period - Conferance
3rd Period - Computer Programming
4th Period - Computer Programming
5th Period - Business Inforamtion MGMT
6th Period - Conferance
7th Period - Computer Maintenance
8th Period - Business Inforamtion MGMT
9th Period - Computer Programming
10th Period - Computer Science Principals AP