Golf is unique in that honor, integrity, and character are the basis of the sport and have been throughout history. My philosophy is to instill a sense of that honor in our players with the hope that they will set that example for all of the players that they have the privilege of competing against. I expect players to show the highest level of sportsmanship, integrity, and leadership both on and off the course.
- Maintain good academic standing.
- Be a good teammate and person.
- Practice, practice, practice.
- Attendance to all practices and invited to tournaments.
- Taking care of all equipment, including the golf course.
- Be familiar with USGA Rules of Golf.
- Keep parents informed of all team activities.
- Be on time to practice and to bus for tournaments.