Welcome to PHS Boys' Basketball
SPARTAN MEN'S BASKETBALL - Culure of Winning Basketball Tradition, Pride, and Excellence On and Off The Basketball Court
Prepare to WIN, Expect to WIN, and No Excuses!
When is the NCAA Evaluation Period?
For all the DI sports not listed below, the NCAA has established a basic recruiting rule around evaluations. Coaches are able to evaluate each recruit seven times throughout the year. Those seven evaluations are a combination of two different types of in-person visits:
- An evaluation in which the coach can talk to the recruit and their family
- An evaluation in which the coach cannot talk to the recruit and their family
Division I Men’s Basketball
- April 26-28, 2019: only for certified events
- June 13-14, 2019
- June 21-23, 2019: for approved scholastic events
- June 28-30, 2019: for approved scholastic events
- July 11-14, 2019: for certified events or NBPA Top 100 Camp
- July 23-28, 2019: for NCAA youth development camps
Did you know that Porter Basketball has an official twitter page? Follow us on twitter for the latest news, schedule updates and results! @BbSpartan