Click (coming soon) for the complete 2017-18 Schedule, including all eventsClick (coming soon) for link for Team and Individual Pictures**MANDATORY PARENT MEETING BASKETBALL TEAM ATHLETES & MANAGERS**MONDAY, DECEMBER 4TH AT 6:30PM IN KCMS MAIN GYMIf unable to attend the parent meeting, please click (coming soon) for information letter2017 Try-Outs and Practices:
- Try-outs will begin Tuesday, Nov 28th at 6:45am
- First cuts will be posted Tuesday afternoon.
- Those on the list will report to 2nd day of try-outs on Wednesday, Nov 29th
- Final cuts will be posted Wednesday afternoon.
- Those on the list will report to the first day of practice on Thursday, Nov 30th and Dec 1st.
- Regular Monday-Wednesday before school practices will begin Monday, December 4th.
Practice starts promptly at 7, which means athletes should be warmed up and nets set up before that time.
The outside locker room door will open at 6:45am. Athletes should not arrive before then.
Athletes should enter the locker room from the outside door behind the brick enclosure between the building and the track.
ONLY volleyball athletes are allowed to enter the locker room- no parents, siblings or other family members are allowed in the locker room or on campus without signing in at the front office.
Athletes not on the volleyball team are not allowed in the locker room until 8:25am.
The outside door will be locked at 7:05am.
If an athlete arrives after that, they will not be able to enter the building until the front doors open at 7:45am.
The athlete will miss practice, which will require a "make-up" practice to be completed before they are eligible to play in the next game.
Team selections are based on skill level, athletic talent, coachability, conditioning, performance of drills, understanding of the game and positive attitude.