Keefer Crossing Middle School Football"TRADITION START HERE"
2017 Football Practice ScheduleCheck out the link to find out more information about the practice schedule for the first three weeks and the remainder of the season...2017 Football PracticeFootball Game Information-What to Wear on GameDays:
8th Grade: GameDay attire is on Tuesdays-Meals:
- Athletes need to wear Slacks/Pants (Khaki, Blue, Black) and a Collared Shirt (Button-Up or No Buttons) with a Tie (Clip-On or No Clip-On):
- Home games only...If you are going to bring your son a meal to the school then you need to have it at the front office by 3:30.
- Away Games: We are providing the athletes with meals from
- All athletes will ride the bus to the game and will return to the school on the bus. All athletes must be picked up at Keefer Crossing Middle School.
SUPPORT THE EAGLESOur goal is to provide your student athlete with the best experience possible. We cannot do this without the support we receive from our dedicated parents. You can best help out the program by:
- Physicals: must be turned in before participation in football.
- Donating resources: This will help prevent the spread of disease and bacteria among our team. Your donation is greatly appreciated.
- 8th Grade Parents: Disinfectant Spray and Deodorant (Rub-on or Spray)
- 7th Grade Parents: Hand Towels (Fabric) and Dryer Sheets
- All Athletes need to bring Plastic Bags (Wal-Mart, Kroger, etc.)
- Check the Football Practice/Game Schedule: Make sure that arrangements are made to pick up your child from practice and games on time. Practices will end around 6:00.