• Former Employees

    If you are a former employee and need access to the employee service center, you will need to register as your previous username and password while employed with the District will not work. 

    Access to the employee service center includes:

    • View/Print Earning Statements
    • View/Print W-2

    For detailed instructions to register your account, click here.

    Click here to access Employee Service Center

    Personal Information Changes

    To request personal information changes such as address or phone number, please submit a request below. Please allow up to 72 hours for the change to take effect.

    Employee Information Change Form

    Employee Records Request

    To request records such as service records, please submit a request below.

    Records Request Form


    If you need assistance, please contact Human Resources or Payroll at 281-577-8600.