Class of 2021
Important Dates At-A-Glance
- Graduation - May 21
- May 21 @ 8:00 p.m. at Randall Reed Stadium
- Graduates/guests can enter the stadium by 7:00. Graduates must arrive no later than 7:45
- For this year’s graduation ceremony, there will be no tickets!
- Wearing of masks is recommended but will not be required for graduates or guests.
- Cap/Gown, etc.
- If you ordered your Cap and Gown but have not picked it up, please go and see Mrs. Aiken in the downstairs AP’s Office.
- Take your cap and gown out of the package before graduation!
- You can not decorate your cap (per district guidelines)
- If you have not ordered your cap and gown go to balfourtexas.com
- Wear school appropriate clothing under your gown and flat sole shoes are recommended.
- The ceremony will be live-streamed again this year and the link will be posted by the week of
Credits and make-up hours
- Check with your AP about Make-up hours
- Contact your Counselor if you have any questions about Credits
- You must complete all your credits and make up any required hours to Graduate and participate in the Graduation Ceremony!
All Seniors must complete the Senior Survey. This was sent to every Senior through Skyward. If you need a new link please email Mrs. McKenzie at email@example.com
- Have you received a scholarship offer? Click on the link below to let us know!
- Tell us your plans for after high school
- Military Enlistment- Let us recognize you at graduation!
- Request your final high school transcript
- 2020-2021 yearbooks can be purchased/reserved for $68.00 through Mr. Russell (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Once they are sold out, no more will be available so order yours today!
- Yearbooks will be delivered by the last week of school in May.
Important People to Contact at NCHS:
Last Name Starts With
President: Ismael Rami
Vice President: Mia Mason
Secretary: Jessie Hill
Treasurer: Layla Brewer
Historian: Claudean Ngiraidong