Library Media Center
We welcome you to the Porter Elementary Library Media Center where endless journeys await you. Our staff this year consist of Mrs. Adams, Campus Media Specialist, and Mrs. Maute, Library Media Center Aide.
The Porter Elementary Library Media Center is committed to helping students and staff develop information literacy skills and an enjoyment of reading. We continue to offer exciting Makerspaces where students will create, collaborate and problem-solve through a variety of hands-on activities. Students will visit the Library Media Center during their regular specials time.
- To help students develop information literacy skills for lifelong learning.
- To provide access to print and non-print materials.
- To help students develop an enjoyment and love of reading.
- To provide leadership, collaboration, and assistance to teachers, staff, and students.
- To encourage students to discover learning through Makerspace activities.
- Be respectful to people and supplies
- Maintain a proper voice level
- Help keep our area clean and neat
- Come willing to learn
- Work together