Welcome to the Bens Branch PTO Boosters Club
Do you have ideas, talents, or time to give to our school? We would love you to join the BBE PTO community!
To be added to the e-mail list please send your contact information to email@example.com to receive emails and updates on upcoming events and volunteer opportunities.
There are many ways to reach out or contact BBE PTO:
- send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- drop a note in the PTO box at the front office
- leave a message at 281-577-8700.
To stay updated on the Bens Branch Elementary PTO, like them on Facebook.
Volunteer Orientation Meetings:
We are implementing some changes to the volunteer program. All volunteers, new and returning, must attend the volunteer orientation. The orientation will last about an hour.
Date: To Be Determined
Location: New Caney ISD Annex, LGI Room
Time: 6 pm
Please bring your Volunteer application, Criminal Background Check application, and your Drivers License or United States government issued photo ID.
New Caney Annex building is located at 25500 Eagle Drive, New Caney, TX 77357. The LGI room is directly across from the front office.
We Need You!
PTO has something for everyone!
- Volunteer at school
- Donate goods, talents, treasures
- Help creating Brown Bags
- Run copies for teachers and staff
- Work Fall Festival- booths, concessions, ticket sales
- Help in Classroom- read to students, run copies
- Work concession stand at performances- Musicals, Science Night
- Work Holiday Market- Set up tables, prepare breakfast, run errands
- Be apart of BBE Garage Sale- Donate goods, rent spots
- Be a friendly face on Campus- Greet children, smile, and have a good time!
Where would you like to help?