Football Game Information
What to Wear on Game Days:
Athletes need to wear Slacks/Pants (Khaki, Blue, Black) and a Collared Shirt (Button-Up or No Buttons) with a Tie (Clip-On or No Clip-On):
7th Grade: Game Day attire is on Mondays
8th Grade: Game Day attire is on Tuesdays
Home games only...If you are going to bring your son a meal to the school then you need to have it at the front office by 3:00.
Away Games: We are providing the athletes with meals.
All athletes will ride the bus to the game and will return to the school on the bus. All athletes must be picked up at Keefer Crossing Middle School.
Physicals: Must be turned in before participation in football.
Support the Eagles
Our goal is to provide your student athlete with the best experience possible. We cannot do this without the support we receive from our dedicated parents. You can best help out the program by:
- Donating resources: This will help prevent the spread of disease and bacteria among our team. Your donation is greatly appreciated.
- 8th Grade Parents: Disinfectant Spray
- 7th Grade Parents: Dryer Sheets
- All Athletes need to bring Plastic Bags (Wal-Mart, Kroger, etc.)
- Check the Football Practice/Game Schedule: Make sure that arrangements are made to drop off or pick up your child for practice and games on time.
- 7th Grade Practice will begin before school at 6:45am, please arrive 10-15 minutes early.
- 8th Grade Practices will end around 5:00 pm.
Secondary, 8th A Defense
Quarterbacks, 8th A Offense
Offense Line, 7th A Offense
Inside Linebackers, 7th A Defense
Wide Receivers, 8th B Offense
Defensive Line, 8th B Defense
Running Backs, 7th B Offense
Outside Linebackers, 7th B Defense