The New Caney Independent School District values the contributions made by its many volunteers who diligently work to support our outstanding students, teachers, and programs. It is our goal to provide a safe environment for our students and visitors.
Advantages to becoming an NCISD volunteer:
- Make new friends and build relationships with students, campus staff, and other volunteers
- Always be aware of the events and activities on your child’s campus
- Volunteering can provide career experience and develop job skills
- A sense of pride knowing you are making a positive difference in people’s lives
- Be a positive role model for your children by showing them what it means to be service-oriented and active in one’s community
- A chance to be involved in the school planning process - schools are continually looking for committed community members to help create and evaluate campus programs
- You can set your own schedule. Volunteering is ideal for stay at home parents, grandparents, retired community members, businessmen and women. Volunteering allows you to connect with your community when it’s most convenient.