Car Rider Procedures
- Car rider dismissal will begin at 3:00 p.m.
- Drivers picking up car rider students should enter from Valley Ranch Crossing Drive (refer to the aerial map below).
- All vehicles in the car rider line must follow the yellow line on the map.
- Do not drive through the designated parking spots; this is a safety issue for our staff and students!
- All car riders are loaded from the side, cafeteria doors.
- All cars must have a campus-issued car rider tag. These may be ordered in the front office. If you need to get a Car Rider Tag made, you will need to complete a Car Tag Order Form located in the front office. You must show valid identification to receive your car tag. Only guardians may pick up the car rider tags.
- Students will not be released to cars without a correct car rider tag.
- We ask that you place the Car Rider Tag in the window or on your dashboard for the caller to view.
- If someone attempts to pick up a student and they do not have a current car tag, they will be asked to go into the building to show proper identification before the student will be released to them.
- To ensure the safety of all, we ask that parents not walk to the front doors to collect their child. Students will not be released in this manner.
To ensure the safety of all, we ask that parents not walk to the front doors to collect their child. Students will not be released in this manner.
Please remember that during the first week of school it may take longer to load students.
Our goal is to have all students loaded into the correct car within 20 minutes of dismissal. By following the above guidelines, we will be able to meet this goal.