Contact Information: Coach Fife - firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Running Club?
- A club for 6th graders that promotes fitness through running and exercise. We concentrate on building pacing and the mental strength of the runner.
Why join Running Club?
- If you are wanting to participate in Athletics next year, this is a good place to start. You will build strength, mental strength, pacing, endurance and be healthier.
When does Running Club meet?
- 7am - 7:45am Monday/Wednesday/Friday
Where does Running Club meet?
- Covered area behind school next to field house
How can I join Running Club?
- Pick up a permission form from your P.E. teacher or Coach Fife and have your parent fill it out. Turn in completed permission slip to Coach Fife before showing up for Running Club.