Final Exam Schedules
Attention students...You cannot miss a LSC-KW exam! They do NOT do makeup exams at Lone Star. If you have a conflict with an Infinity exam, complete this form. Make sure you communicate the conflict with your Infinity teacher. TCOB!
NCISD Semester/Final Exam Exemption Criteria
- Students are allowed to exempt 3 finals regardless of grade level if they meet the criteria.
- If the semester grade is 80 or higher the student is allowed 0-3 absences.
- If a student has 6 or more tardies in a class, that student will not be eligible to exempt that class. Tardies will reset each semester.
- If the semester grade is 79 or below the class is not eligible for exemption.
- Students may not exempt EOC tested subjects in the fall semester.
- AP courses can be exempt from the spring final exam with participation in the AP exam.
- Dual Credit courses cannot be exempted either semester based upon college guidelines.
- Students who are exempt MUST attend the classes they exempt in the first semester. For second semester the students do not have to attend class if they exempt a final.
The attendance codes that are not counted in the number of absences are listed below with a brief explanation.
IS – In school suspension
PR – Means Present. IS used when we correct an error made by the teacher or attendance clerk
RL – Religious Holiday
T – Tardy
HB – Home Bound
X – This is the code we use for field trips and extracurricular trips
M – Misses part of the day and brings a Dr note. This allows us to get funding
OF – Office, student was in the office for attendance time
NU – Nurse send the student home during the period.
TS – Student is on a testing roster just not with the classroom teacher.
DL – Drivers Licenses
CL – College Visit (limited to 2 per year for Junior and Senior)