NCHS & PHS Varsity Football Tickets
- General Admission Adults $6.00
- General Admission Students $4.00
- Children 4 and under, free of charge for General Admission
- All tickets sold at the gate are $8.00
Online Event Ticket Information
In an effort to help minimize hand to hand interactions and follow social distancing requirements, New Caney ISD will be offering online ticket sales for all 2020-2021 middle school and high school games. You will be able to purchase tickets online from the campus athletic page and/or the district athletic web page.
For the 2020 varsity football season, pre-sale tickets will only be offered at the New Caney Athletic office at Randall Reed Stadium-21360 Valley Ranch Pkwy. Tickets will go on sale Monday the week of the game. For a Thursday game, Monday-Wednesday 8am-3:30pm and Thursday 8am-12pm. For a Friday game, Monday-Thursday 8am-3:30pm and Friday 8am-12pm.
Tickets for all other games will be available online at 12:01am the day of the game and at the gate if available.
Steps to Purchase Tickets Online
1. On the left side of this page click on Online ticket purchasing. Once you are on the ticket site, there is a scroll down bar that will allow you to select the school where you are wanting to purchase the tickets. Once you select the school you will see the schedule of games, click on Get Tickets when you find the game you would like to attend.
2. To get into the event you will either need to print the tickets out or show them on your phone. They will be scanned when you enter.
3. If a game is rescheduled for any reason, keep your purchased ticket and you will be able to use those tickets for the game at the rescheduled date.
NCISD Athletic Department
21360 Valley Ranch Pkwy
New Caney, TX 77357