- Whenever possible, physical education classes will be held outside to allow for maximum social distancing between students.
- Visual markers will be on the gym floor and bleachers as reminders of social distancing rules.
- Locker room and class-size will be determining factors when it comes to dressing out for secondary physical education classes.
- Students will be placed in smaller, appropriate groups for instruction and activities for appropriate social distancing.
- Students will need to provide their own water bottles.
- Restroom use will be the practice of “one in and one out.” Equipment will be disinfected after each use.
- Any activities bringing students into close physical contact will be avoided. Activities requiring multiple students to touch or handle the same equipment will be avoided.
- Sanitizing areas and access to handwashing will be provided.