Elementary Electives (Music, Art, Computer, Library)
- Masks will be worn while students are in common library space if more than one class of students is in the library.
- Tables will be disinfected between classes visiting the library.
- Visual markers will be placed on the floor leading up to the circulation desk to remind students to social distance while checking out books.
- Students will be allowed to check out at least two books during their class visit to the library.
- Students will need to bring their charged Chromebook to school so they can participate in weekly computer lab lessons delivered by the technology instructor who will rotate to students within their classrooms. Common computer lab spaces on elementary campuses will not be utilized.
- Students will be seated in chairs on the floor. No form of riser will be used.
- Student chairs will be positioned at a distance of 8 feet per student.
- Students will not share instructional materials.
- Students and teachers will wear masks while singing indoors.
- Individual art kits will be provided by the district; students will not share art supplies at any time.