Breakfast and Lunch
To minimize foot traffic in the building and to allow for adequate physical distancing for students during eating periods, no outside food deliveries will be accepted and there will be no visitors allowed in the cafeteria. These restrictions may loosen as the year progresses, however, it is important to allow campus staff the flexibility to space out students throughout common areas so that social distancing is possible.
- Cafeteria and serving areas will be cleaned between uses.
- As much as possible, breakfast and lunches served by NCISD Child Nutrition will be packaged to allow for “Grab and Go.”
- Students at secondary campuses may eat in other designated locations throughout the building and on campus to maximize social distancing.
- Cafeteria, serving, and eating areas will be cleaned between uses.
- Staff will reinforce social distancing throughout the cafeteria.
- All NCISD Child Nutrition staff will wear a face mask, covering the nose and mouth, and gloves while performing job responsibilities and will follow health and hygiene regulations as outlined by health officials.