Cleaning and Disinfecting
Frequent cleaning and disinfecting will occur in schools and facilities throughout the school day.
- Nightly deep cleaning. Each classroom and restroom will be cleaned and disinfected at the end of each day.
- All high-touch areas will be disinfected throughout the day.
- Cleaning supplies will be provided for each classroom and common areas to maximize room-to-room cleanliness.
- Custodians will wear masks and gloves during work hours.
- The cafeteria will be disinfected regularly.
- Staff will have access to supplies to clean and disinfect working surfaces and shared objects after each use and during breaks in instruction.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout the building in common areas.